Monday, February 6, 2012

Welcome to Term 1, 2012!

The beginning of a new term always brings lots of changes - the introduction of this blog for the Adelaide Central School of Art library being one of them. So welcome to the new year.

Hello everyone, my name is Catherine and I'm your librarian. Due to lack of room in the library, you will usually find me in the staff room - my hours are listed to the left - they are somewhat variable because, like most of you, I'm a student (UniSA, Masters in Library and Information Management).

Another of the changes that continuing students will notice is the introduction of a High Demand Collection - those books on your course reading lists that were held in the library are now in the High Demand Collection. These books will be available for overnight loan on request and are kept under lock and key in the Art History room - please ask me or at Reception/School Administration Office.

2012 promises to be an exciting year for the School and, I hope, for the Library also.  Please follow this blog to keep up-to-date with changes in the Library, additions to our collection, and other Library news.

Regards!

Catherine

No comments:

Post a Comment